I want to…
Information Security and Intelligence
Designated a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education, this program prepares students to analyze and minimize risks and to maintain security. Ferris has the only Cyber Security program in Michigan that is ABET accredited.
- Ferris Student Project Management Team
- Risk Management and Insurance Capstone Spring 2020
- Tim Brotherton Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Operations and Supply Management: Final Course Project Fall 2019
- Marketing Research Students Assist Ferris State ROTC by Creating and Administering Survey
- View all news…
- In New York City: Abigail Smiths Internship Experience
- COVID-19 in the Industry: Professor Paul Kwant on Music and Entertainment Business
- COVID-19 in the Industry: Dr. Greg Gogolin on Information Security and Intelligence
- COVID-19 in the Industry: Professor Susan K. Jones on Advertising
- COVID-19 in the Industry: Dr. Squires on Marketing
- View all stories…
It’s fast and easy. The best decision you’ll ever make.