I want to…
Graduates from this program are creative problem solvers who apply a disciplined process, and master tools and technologies, to develop solutions to both social and business problems. Students harness strategic, conceptual, and technical skills to create user-centered experiences that inform, educate, and persuade.
- MindFire Donates Software to FSU Marketing Department
- Design Professor Alison Popp’s Panel with AIGA
- Friday Walk-In Tutoring Will Begin on March 12th
- USTA to Provide $100,000 in Scholarships to Professional Tennis Management Students in 2021-22
- Computer Information Technology Program Ranked Nationally by Value Colleges
- View all news…
- Senior Hannah McGlocklin Selected as an Anita Benedetti Scholar
- Determination and Design: Ally Brooks’ Internship with CQL
- Meagan Tran’s Internship at Lerner Financial
- Zachary J Braunschneider’s Internship at Tesla
- Ferris Students Participate in a Virtual Personal Selling Competition
- View all stories…
It’s fast and easy. The best decision you’ll ever make.