New & Noteworthy
College of Business Leadership Advisory Board
April 27, 2016
The College of Business Leadership Advisory Board provides guidance and counsel to the the College of Business (COB) Dean. The Board also provides insight and knowledge regarding relevant trends and changing business and organizational needs which should be reflected in COB curricular offerings.
Recently, the board attended the Student Excellence Award Ceremony to help celebrate some prestigious graduating College of Business students. For the ceremony, board member, Kimberly Lindsey-Feagin was the keynote speaker. Here she addressed the importance of perseverance and encouraged students to become bold leaders.
The Board will meet each semester to continually support efforts to promote the College of Business, internships for students, and sponsor event and activities that provide opportunities for interaction between students, faculty, and the business community in both formal and informal settings.
Members of The College of Business Leadership Advisory Board include;
- Fritz Beiermeister, Retired (previously, Director of Business Sales & Marketing, OnStar)
- Charles Christmas, SVP/CFO, Mercantile Bank
- John Hare, Retired (previously, President, ABC Radio)
- Mary Anne Jones,VP/CFO, Priority Health
- Edmund LaCross, Director of Tax, Affinia Group, Inc.
- Kimberly Lindsey-Feagin, Mgr. Government & Community Affairs, Robert Bosch, LLC
- Mike McCarthy, President, DDM Marketing & Communications
- Patrick O’Hare, SVP/CIO, Spectrum Health System