Cyber Safe Film: Keeping Kids Safe on the Internet
Quiz and Answer Guide for Parents, Teachers and Presenters
After watching the Keeping Kids Safe on the Internet film, use this quiz to see what you learned.
A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing: Recap Quiz
What kind of information should I use for a username?
Who should I talk with about my safety word?
What should I NOT do if I feel uncomfortable?
- Go along with it
- Get an adult
- Tell my parents
True or False: Once something is posted online, the information is there forever.
True or False: I can trust everyone I meet online.
True or False: Sharing photos of myself online is okay.
When a popup for game features appears on my screen I should:
- Ask my friend if they have done it
- Check with my parent
- Download as fast as possible
- Share things about myself
If someone tries to pick me up without the correct safety word, I should:
- Give them hints to the safety word
- Go with them anyways
- Ask if they know my parent
- Say “NO” loudly and refuse
A trusted adult is NOT:
- A teacher
- My parent
- A coach
- Someone who says they know my parent
If me or someone I know is being bullied, I should:
- Talk with people online
- Meet online friends in person
- Share my picture with people online
- Ask a teacher or parent for help
Online time should be about:
- Having fun
- Being Safe
- All of the above