Professional activities and areas of interest
Dr. Gogolin is a full professor in Information Security and Intelligence at Ferris State University. Dr. Gogolin was the initial author of both the undergraduate and graduate degrees in Information Security and Intelligence, which are ranked in the top 25 nationally. He is a Distinguished Professor and Fulbright Scholar (Universidad de Chile), and has taught in Latin American, Asia and Europe. Dr. Gogolin has received funded research grants from the National Science Foundation, Department of Defense, and other organizations. He has numerous publications and has presented at multiple conferences and locations within the United States and Internationally. Dr. Gogolin has trained the cyber crime forces for the Policía de Investigaciones de Chile and the Policía Nacional del Perú. His primary technical and research interests are Digital Forensics, Cyber Security and Business Intelligence.
- PhD, Michigan State University, 2000
- Doctoral Study, NOVA Southeastern Florida, 1999-2000.
- MS, Computer Information Systems Management, Ferris State University, 1991.
- BS, Computer Information Systems, Ferris State University, 1987.
- BS, Applied Biology, Ferris State University, 1987.
- AA, Ferris State University, 1983.