Professional activities and areas of interest
Dr. Eshbach teaches management courses, including Leadership, Lean Systems and Strategic Management in FSU’s College of Business. Prior to joining FSU, she spent thirteen years working in a variety of manufacturing and leadership roles at Ford Motor Company and Visteon Corporation. She implemented strategies that concentrated on productivity and profitability enhancement through process/continuous improvement initiatives.
Her research and writing interests explore case based research with implementing lean systems, leadership, and strategy within service and manufacturing organizations. Dr. Eshbach has been a member of the Editorial Board for the Case Research Journal (CRJ) since 2016. She has also been an active member of the North American Case Research Association (NACRA) since 2009, developed and presented cases at several NACRA conferences and subsequently published cases in the CRJ. She also served as the NACRA Vice President of Communications and Digital Technologies and Operations track chair for three years. Dr. Eshbach’s teaching is aimed at preparing students with the proper tools and skill sets that they will need to handle the various challenges present in the workplace.
- PhD, Business Administration & Industrial Engineering, Wayne State University
- MSA, Industrial Engineering, Wayne State University
- MSA, International Administration, Central Michigan University
- BS, Business Administration, Michigan Technological University
- AAS, Electrical Engineering, Michigan Technological University