Our ACBSP accreditation requires the College of Business to track and improve academic performance. Programs that are accredited by ACBSP all follow a standard core of business courses known as the Common Professional Component (CPC). All students in the CPC capstone course sections take the Peregrine exam, which measures performance on a number of academic content areas.
Below are links to our academic performance data for the past three years:
- Business Ethics
- Business Finance
- Business Integration & Strategic Management
- Business Leadership
- Economics (General)
- Economics (Macro)
- Economics (Micro)
- Global Dimensions of Business
- Human Resource Management
- Information Management Systems
- Legal Environment of Business
- Operations & Production Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Quantitative Research Techniques & Statistics
ACBSP accreditation also requires the College of Business to track and improve organizational/business performance. Below is a link to our organizational performance data for the past several years:
For a historical perspective on graduation trends, please see Graduation History.
For a historical perspective on graduation and retention rates, please see Graduation/Retention Rates.