The Hospitality Management Program is proud to have awarded over $12,000 in internal scholarships for the 2020-2021 academic year, which are both merit-based and need-based. The endowments built by dedicated alumni and industry donors are allow the Hospitality Program to provide financial assistance to deserving students as they pursue their hospitality degree at Ferris State University. We believe in supporting our student’s needs academically and financially with continued efforts to increase financial support through industry partners and our generous alumni.
Current Hospitality Students
- American Hotel & Lodging Educational Foundation Annual Scholarship (AHLEF)
- Baarman Family Endowed Scholarship
- Canteen Services Endowed Scholarship
- Collins Family Trust
- Collins Ekman Endowed Scholarship
- Dykstra Food Service Scholarship
- FSU Dining Services Scholarship
- Gilbert H. Cobb Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Gregory Drueth Endowed Scholarship
- Hospitality Management Alumni Endowed Scholarship
- National Association of College & University Food Services (NACUFS)
- Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) Education Foundation
To find more information, please see the Ferris Scholarship page.
The National Restaurant Association
The National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF) is dedicated to providing scholarships for students who are pursuing an education and career in the restaurant industry.
Since 1997, the NRAEF has awarded more than $15 million in scholarships. Visit NRAEF.org/scholarships to apply today.