Apply Here & Admission Information
ISI Admission Requirements
All Associates (AAS) and Bachelor (BS) Seeking Students
Submit a 750 to 1,000-word essay to the Admissions Office that addresses the following: Who they are and why they desire admission to the ISI program, description of a personal quality, talent, accomplishment, contribution, or experience, and a description of someone that influenced them and why.
- Minimum computer spec for ISIN students: Laptop; Windows or OSX/MacOS; 8 GB RAM, 16GB recommended; 500 GB HDD or SSD; CPU minimum i5 or higher. External USB Drive 1TB recommended.
New Students ACT & SAT Scores
- 3.0 High School GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- SAT Math Score of 550 or higher
- ACT Math Score of 22 or higher
- Combined college or university GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) from all institutions attended. GPA based on completion of 24 credit hours or more. Developmental courses will not be considered in computing the GPA requirement.
Completion of the transfer equivalency for FSU’s MATH 114/115 with a grade of “C” or higher (this does not include FSU’s equivalent of MATH 117) or an ACT Math score of 22 or higher or SAT Math score of 550 or higher.
General Education Requirements
All University General Education requirements for a Bachelor’s degree are here.
ISI & MISI Required Courses
- Information Security and Intelligence (MINOR)
- Information Security and Intelligence (AAS)
- Information Security and Intelligence (BS)
- Information Security & Intelligence, 5 year BS and MS (MSISI)
- Information Security and Intelligence – Masters (MSISI)
Apply Here – ISI & MISI Programs