Digital Marketing/ E – Commerce
If you have a strong interest in Internet – based marketing activities, you will find that digital marketing/ e-commerce is the newest innovative marketing technique used by businesses today.
Skills you will learn are:
- Multi – channel marketing – integrating online and offline marketing with profitable results.
- Selling online, and saving money and time for your company and customers.
- Managing databases in a digital world.
- Mastering best practices in both business – to – customer and business-to-business E – commerce marketing.
- Creation and execution of Internet marketing/ advertising and social media pans and campaigns.
Required Classes (Prerequisites are in parenthesis)
- ECOM 375; Business to Business E – Commerce Marketing; (MKTG 321)
- ECOM 383; Business to Consumer E – Commerce Marketing; (MKTG 321)
- MKTG 383; Direct Marketing (AIMC 300 and MKTG 321)
Choose one of the following:
- AIMC 375; Business to Business Advertising/ IMC (AIMC 300 and junior status)
- GRDE 224; Web Design & Planning
The minimum amount of credits earned for a bachelor’s degree is 120 – 121 credit hours.
To see the course catalog, click here.
To learn more, contact
119 South Street/BUS 212
Big Rapids, MI 49307-2284
Phone: (231) 591-2426