Completed the free on-line application at ferris.edu/admissions/application
To be considered for admission to the MBA Program, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official course transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate colleges and universities previously attended, which include confirmation of a four-year Bachelor degree or higher degree from a regionally accredited university with an overall Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- A current resume
- A Statement of Purpose, approximately one page typed, explaining reasons for seeking admission into the MBA program. Statement of Purpose should show that you have taken steps to learn about our program and are familiar with and prepared for on-line or mixed delivery courses. You should also explain what factors have influenced your decision to pursue an MBA, and how this degree will help you achieve your short-term and long-term career goals.
- Three academic or professional recommendation letters attesting to your ability to succeed in graduate level studies.
- GMAT or GRE test scores. A formulated composite score of GPA and GMAT or GRE test scores will be used along with other required documents to arrive at an admission decision.
- (Written Requests for Waiver of GMAT/GRE test requirement will be considered if applicant has completed a previous Master’s or terminal degree, or has significant leadership experience).
- Applicants who have not earned a “C” grade or better in Accounting, Economics and Marketing within the last five years must successfully complete approved foundational course(s) with a grade of B or better prior to enrollment in MBA courses.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- Copy of identification page(s) of your passport.
- Confidential Financial Statement signed by you or your sponsor.
- Original official bank statement from you or your sponsor representing funds for at least one academic year.
- Proof of English proficiency (provide one of the following)
– TOEFL score of 70 on Internet based test with no score in the low, weak, or limited range, and a writing sub score of 22 or higher
– IELTS score of 6.5 with writing sub score of 6.0 or higher
Application Due Dates
- February 15 – for starting summer semester in May
- June 15 – for starting fall semester in August
- October 15 – for starting winter semester in January
- The application alone is not sufficient to meet required deadlines.
- When all required materials are received, the application file will be considered complete. The MBA Application Review Committee will review only complete application files, and notify applicants by email of the admissions decision.