PGA Golf Management at a Glance
The PGA Golf Management Program at Ferris State University was the first in the United States sanctioned by the PGA (Professional Golf Association). This relationship continues today and as such the PGA closely monitors the program content for the PGA Golf Management program. The following are the requirements that must be met by each student in order to graduate.
Below is a list of the overall requirements throughout a students 4½ year academic career.
Fees & Progression(Link to PDF)
- Pass PGA Playing Ability Test(PAT)
- Academic Classes
- PGA Golf Management Classes
- PGA Knowledge Tests Levels 1 – 3
- PGA Seminars – Levels 1 – 3
- 16 months of Internship – Work Experiences Activities
- PGA Background Check
- Handicap Verification