Explanation of Transfer Equivalency Evaluations
All other codes indicate non-course specific credit and how they can be used. Other non-course specific equivalencies:
Subject name = General credit in that subject not equivalent to any specific FSU course but applicable to graduation in the appropriate general education category.
- If your academic program requires a grade of C or above in a particular course to become eligible for your program or to graduate from your program, you will need to repeat the course.
- Specific program equivalents will be determined by the department at FSU with comparable coursework as indicated by the Ferris course designator.
- Credit is granted only once per course. If the course is repeated, the most recent grade is accepted. When two or more courses at another college equal one at FSU, the FSU equivalent will be listed after only one course in the sequence. If you have taken only one part of a sequence, you will receive elective credit until the sequence is completed.
- An ACE Recommendation is required for military credit.
- International transcripts must be evaluated, by student arrangement, through the FSU Office of International Affairs. Contact the Ferris State University Office of Admissions 231.591.3915.
Also See: Admissions Transfer Site